Independent Safety Verification
Grounded in Science and Data
SafeTraces supports a diverse set of clients and partners who have integrated veriDART™ into critical health, safety, and financial decision-making processes to support regulatory compliance, indoor environmental quality, and employee communications.
veriDART Service Channels
veriDART puts service providers throughout the built environment in control of air safety. See below for the three levels of service channels that deliver veriDART.
- Verify efficacy of remediations undertaken
- Have the ability to test different scenarios
- Use veriDART for project-based assessments for clients
- Maintain compliance with OSHA and new regulations
HVAC Contractors and Engineers
- Improve indoor air quality
- Mitigate occupational health and safety risk
- Use veriDART for recurring health and safety monitoring services
- Integrate the solution during planned building commissioning
- Protect building occupants
- Improve occupant confidence in air safety
- Target and prioritize investments in HVAC upgrades and remediations
- Participate in recurring and programmatic testing
Preferred Partner Program
SafeTraces works with a limited number of Preferred Partners on a strategic basis. Exclusive benefits are available to Preferred Partners, including preferred pricing, access to large opportunities, co-branding and co-marketing, and research collaborations. Interested companies are invited to apply for the Preferred Partner program.
By becoming a Preferred Partner with SafeTraces, we will work together to identify and support mutually beneficial projects. Our goal is to successfully gain end user loyalty, recurring verification projects, product/service understanding, and ultimately deliver clients with quantifiable data to make crucial Indoor Air Quality decisions to reduce infectious aerosol transmission risk.
Certified Professionals Program
SafeTraces offers a Certification Course for environmental consultants, industrial hygienists, mechanical engineers, HVAC contractors, and facility services professionals. Certification enables field providers to sell veriDART, lead client engagements, or perform tests at their own facilities.
By attending the training and completing the required course assignments, qualified professionals will gain key knowledge through hands-on exercises and tutorials.